Carrie Mae Weems is an artist who seeks a better understanding of current race, gender, and class issues by closely examining history through photographs, written texts, recordings, and videos. The “Carrie Mae Weems: Three Decades of Photography and Video” exhibit is composed of more than 200 such objects, which VIP Transport was selected to transport to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts in Nashville, TN. VIP Transport utilized three different climate-controlled moving vans to transport the exhibit pieces from various locations around the United States. VIP’s climatic vans were able to provide the highest protection while transporting this valuable shipment. The exhibit will make stops at the Portland (OR) Art Museum, Cleveland Museum of Art, and Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University before culminating at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York in 2014.
- School Is in Session – How VIP Transport Helped Chapman Grand Prepare for Incoming Underclassmen
- VIP Relocates Pediatric lab from Emory University to Seattle Children’s Research Institute
- VIP Transport Relocates Hyundai Motor Co. to new $200M Headquarters
- VIP transports BODIES… The Exhibition from New York to its location in Buena Park, CA
- VIP transports innovative exhibition: Splendore a Venezia to the Portland Art Museum in Oregon