As an expert in shipping medical equipment for over 30 years, VIP Transport knows the importance of protecting your sensitive equipment during transit, and getting it there on-time. VIP has the experience to safely transport your medical equipment, whether it’s a Toshiba CT Scan, a microscope for a hospital, or a shipment of small devices, VIP will provide the most cost effective services and protective mode of transportation. As a distribution center for medical equipment, we handle medical shipments on a daily basis and understand the service requirements and importance of meeting installation deadlines. From custom handling procedures, proper installation, to set-up and rigging, VIP can provide the services that you need. We can also assist you with your Just In Time (JIT) inventory, warehousing and transportation strategies, as well as reverse logistics. Regardless of size or project scope we can help you get your new, used or refurbished equipment transported safely- just contact us for a competitive quote!
Our specialized fleet includes:
- Satellite/Real-time on-line tracking of shipments
- Air-ride suspension trailers and straight trucks
- Logistic E-track for securing equipment
- Rail and Tuck-a-way Lift-gates with up to 6,000 lb capacity
- Flatbed service for oversized medical equipment
- Climate control vans for temperature sensitive medical equipment
- Generator service for specialized equipment that requires power during transit – for laboratory moving click here
- Rigging services
- Full Blanket wrap service
- Stair-crawler and Forklift Services
- Trucks equipped with cargo bars, walk boards, pallet jack, j-bar, dollies, ratchet straps, and floor protection
We are highly experienced in transporting:
CT Scans, MRI systems, X-Ray machines, telescopes, microscopes, exam tables, bio safety hoods, ultra sounds and laser equipment.
We also provide medical equipment shipping to destinations all over the world. Our worldwide resources and partnerships that share our expertise allow us to transport high-value shipments to Europe, Asia or any continent on the globe.