VIP Transport, Inc. has earned the reputation as operating one of the finest Office and Industrial divisions in the market. When it comes to planning, coordinating, and executing office moves, our abilities are unmatched. We offer a staff that is exclusively trained and focused on office relocations and have the resources and equipment to handle any job, regardless of size or scope.
Commercial moving and facility relocations take strategic planning and experience to successfully complete a project carefully on time, as each project has its own requirements. From data center relocations, furniture deinstalls and installs, to heavy machinery relocation, we can provide you the services to complete your entire project, while providing you the most cost effective options. We know that careful planning and utilizing an experienced team can also save you time and money.
Our commercial moving and facility relocation services include:
- Academic moving
- Corporate relocations for facilities/ offices relocating out of state
- Data center relocation
- Asset management
- Rigging services
- Furniture install-deinstalls
- Computer hardware planning/layout
- Records and media
- Storage services
- Machinery and industrial relocation
- Library relocation
- Laboratory relocation
- Comprehensive move plans for each phase of the move process
- Conduct pre-move on-site safety training
- Coordination with property management to ensure free and clear access to loading areas as well as exclusive use of freight elevators during the move.
- Ensure that any special permits are obtained and that certificates of insurance are issued to both origin and destination facilities.
- Warehousing and distribution
- Barcode Inventory Storage
- Preparation of specific chart configurations of workstations
- Labeling of all hardware that is to be moved
- Structured reporting of all units that need to be moved (if needed)
- Disconnect and reinstall all workstations (according to chart)
- Uninstall and reinstall multiple hardware platforms
- Relocate server equipment, network equipment, and lab equipment
- New equipment rollout
- Post move support