For high value and temperature sensitive items, VIP Transport uses sophisticated climatic equipment for temperature protection during transit. Equipped with one of the largest climatic fleets in the UniGroup system, VIP can provide climate control services when you need it and deliver it safely and on-time.
Our climate control vans heat or cool our insulated trailers in order to maintain the required temperature during transit. For items such as wine, fine art, aerospace equipment, medical and scientific equipment, data servers, and musical instruments, VIP highly recommends climate control transportation to ensure the integrity of your products during transport.
VIP also provides climate control transportation for household goods shipments. For customers with wine collections or fine art, VIP’s climate control service allows your entire shipment to be transported in our climate vans, providing the highest protection.
Our climate control transportation and fleet also includes the following:
- Air-ride trailers equipped with lift gates and Milwaukee lifters
- High-cube trailers (121″ H x 98″ W clearance) with oversized side doors
- Full Decking and blanket wrap services
- Bullrings, chains and binders
- Climate control moving with generator powered services for plug in transportation
- Constant surveillance
- Satellite tracking
- Temperature and humidity graph reporting
In addition to our specialized equipment, VIP Transport can provide:
- Experienced designated point of contact
- 24 hour emergency contacts
- Dual driver teams – DOT certified and exclusively trained
- Multiple traveling truckloads and tours
- Exclusive Use Transportation
- HAZMAT certified drivers
- High profile, private service
- Police escort service
- Courier service
For laboratory relocation moving requiring climate control transportation with generator powered trailers, click here